For decades, the in-house technical staff at EMCOR Construction Services Midwest (ECS Midwest) has been implementing smart, highly advanced energy solutions for schools, government facilities, and other public institutions.
Professional Energy Experts
We understand that every facility is unique and requires a customized energy solution that meets the specific needs, drivers, and goals of its various stakeholders. To meet these challenges, we employ a team of professional, certified engineers and technicians with the experience and training needed to apply creative solutions.
Our staff members hold the following professional licensing and certifications:
- Professional Engineer
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design | LEED
- Certified Energy Manager | CEM
- Certified Energy Auditors | CEA
- Certified Design Build Institute of America | DBIA
- Certified Building Commissioning Professional | CBCP
Comprehensive Energy Services
ECS Midwest is equipped to handle everything from retro/re-commissioning to LEED-certification support to photovoltaics, facility automation, complete HVAC renovation, and much more.
When you work with us, we prepare a summary of suggested implementation strategies designed to reduce annual utility consumption and operating expenses, prioritizing each suggestion by its expected boon to operational performance and financial benefit.
Our full suite of energy services capabilities includes:
- Energy saving initiatives
- Solar programs
- Operation of energy systems and energy producing equipment
- Maintenance and construction
- Professional engineering and design
- Energy audits
- Water system conservation and retrofit
- Lighting retrofits
- Mechanical system retrofits
- Electrical upgrades and electrical maintenance service
- Occupied space retrofits
- Planned and preventive maintenance programs
- Building envelope services
- Building automation system implementation
- Load monitoring
- Critical equipment monitoring
- Renewable energy system installations