Lake Ridge, GARY, IN
Lake Ridge Schools needed to upgrade the existing pool system in the high school, which had not been working properly for several years. The objective was to install a new filter system; upgrade the HVAC, pool heater, and lift station; and replace the main pool drain.
After ECS Midwest's work, Lake Ridge Schools is projected to receive annual savings of $238,063.00 for 10 years, totaling $2,380,630.00.
ECS Midwest performed the following upgrades and replacements to meet the client’s objectives:
Calumet New Tech High School
• Pool Filtration System Upgrades
• Natatorium HVAC System Upgrade
• Pool Heater System Upgrade
• Lift Station Controller Upgrade
• Pool Main Drain Replacement
• Natatorium Lighting Contractor Panel & Switch Upgrade
Lake Ridge Schools Corporation is based in unincorporated Lake County, Indiana, and serves students within the unincorporated sections of the Calumet Township and portions of Gary. Enrollment for the school system is just under 2,000 students.