Central Noble, ALBION, IN
Central Noble’s objectives were to update the outdated HVAC systems, building envelope; upgrade the lighting, lighting occupancy controls, and building automation systems at Albion and Wolf Lake Elementary Schools.
This project provided $36,024 of annual savings, for a total savings of $540,360 over a 15-year period.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
In addition to upgrading the HVAC and lighting systems, ECS Midwest converted the Wolf Lake Elementary School from electric and fuel oil boilers to a new, state of the art geothermal system.
ECS Midwest provided the following:
- Unit ventilator replacement
- HVAC temperature controls replacement
- Boiler replacement
- Gym lighting upgrades
- Cafeteria lighting upgrade
- Rest room exhaust upgrade
- Temperature control upgrade
- Installed new domestic water well
- Fan coil unit replacement
- Install hybrid geothermal central plant
Central Noble Schools is located in Noble County, Indiana, about 30 minutes northwest of Fort Wayne. The school system serves around 1,300 students in the towns of Wolf Lake and Albion. The schools include Central Noble High, Central Noble Middle, Albion Elementary, and Wolf Lake Elementary Schools.